Notices for Buttoning Machine Pubdate:2019-05-25 16:38:07 Hits:2182
1. The button machine operators must be trained before they take up their posts. Only those who are qualified can operate the button machine, and work in strict accordance with the safety operation system and the quality and technical requirements.
2. Careful maintenance should be done before work to check for any abnormal conditions such as looseness in various parts, reliability of safety devices, looseness of dies and inner sleeves, lubrication of spindles and rotating parts.
3. Check every day whether the quality of the buttoning machine is qualified, whether it is loose, too tight and offset, and have records and physical records.
4. When the buttoner starts, it should leave the finger and clothing out of the working area of the mould to prevent the clutch from being damaged by the combination of the clutch and not empty the car without riveting buttons.
Fifth, work without insurance is strictly prohibited! It is forbidden for two people to operate a machine at the same time! In order to avoid distraction, we should concentrate on our work and not talk to others.
6. Mould installation should be tight and reliable, and concentric. The main gap between riveting is adjusted from top die to top and from top to bottom. In order to prevent damage to the machine caused by top cattle, the adjusting die must meet the quality requirements and be suitable for material tightness.
7. Turn off the power supply when adjusting the machine and troubleshooting. Clean up the machine and keep the material well and turn off the power supply when off duty.
Overview of Buttoning Machine
A Brief Introduction of Nailing Machine